Please complete as much of this form as possible.
Also, if you already have a proposed site, please email us or share on Dropbox (or similar file sharing service), the following information:
- good quality photographs of the site, including the route from an access road;
- a site plan (an existing Land Registry plan or even a marked-up Google map), identifying the boundary and potential access to the site (including width or height restrictions);
- planning history documents (if relevant) such as previous applications, correspondence, investigations, etc;
- site investigations and/or surveys such as topographical surveys, tree surveys, ecology reports;
- existing public utility drawings (if available) for example electricity, water, drainage & telecoms; and
- a Plot Passport if the project is part of a Custom Build development.
If you don't already have a site plan, we can purchase a digital licensed OS plan on your behalf.
We can also produce a layout of the preferred design type(s) to see how it/they can be accommodated on the site and obtain some feedback from our Planning Consultants. More details can be found here: www.wudl.co.uk/ordering
* indicates required